Tuesday, February 4, 2014


2014 Week 4:Time to Rally
 
Can I just say how much easier it is to just let life go by as opposed to living with conscious intention?! If we were keeping score I would say so far this year I'm two for two. Starting off the year in Europe and capitalizing on new years motivation, the first two weeks were fairly easy. This isn't the case anymore as this last week demonstrated. Yet as is often the case..., "easier" doesn't mean better, richer, or more fulfilling. Needless to say I'm declaring it's time to rally!

What do you do to rally? There are so many great options out there, prayer and meditation, gratitude, exercise, honoring your feelings, the list goes on and on. This week I'm focusing my intention where the rubber hits the road--my thoughts. I know I can't change my circumstances overnight or force bliss to the front of the stage. But I can change my thoughts. Thoughts are powerful. They impact how we drink in life and how we view our reality. When living unconsciously it's easy to let our thoughts run wild and have a hay day with our mind. I say no more. I'm owning these!

So this week I have two goals. One: I will start each morning in meditation and prayer to recenter and prepare for the day. Two: This will be the filter through which I evaluate my thoughts--does this stem from a place of love, or a place of fear? I'm shutting the door on anything related to the latter. Just those two intentions; we'll see how it goes. I gotta tell you, I feel a rally coming on already!

Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment