Tuesday, February 4, 2014



2014 Week 2:Intentionality
 
  This week I've found myself drawn to the concept of intentional co-creation. Life is not a hand of cards that we are dealt, nor a gift that we were given simply to unwrap. I'll admit I haven't always been awake to this reality. While simultaneously acknowledging the fingerprints of the Divine, we also need to recognize that we are co-creators of our destiny, co-authors of our story.... So now that we've completed our second week of the year, how have I INTENTIONALLY written my story this week?
1. I'm starting a reading group with my sister....though it's the two of us, so I don't know that it qualifies as a "group".

2. I took a load to the Goodwill. Knowing that I have a desire to simplify this year, I'm wondering if I can take a bag to the goodwill or trash every week. We'll see how that initiative goes.

3. I set up a meeting with someone I respect, admire, and haven't seen in awhile. Win!

4. Reading, learning, exercise, meditation, fun--it was a good week!

So how will we approach week three of the 2014 adventure? Rather than letting time blindly march by, how about we grab the reins and seize the day! 50 weeks to go--let's make them count!

No comments:

Post a Comment