Thursday, August 6, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog...

...that is the question I've been asking myself a lot over the past few days/weeks/months. What is the purpose of blogging--is it just to better hear my own thoughts, to share my own thoughts with others, or to hear others share their thoughts with me? I'm guessing it's a little bit of all three, but perhaps most heavily leaning on the first--to be able to capture just a few of the many thoughts whirling around in my head. Honestly I'm not really writing this to share my thoughts with the masses. That being said, I will always love to hear the thoughts of any friend who occasionally wanders by and stops for a visit. I tried to think of a snappy blog title--but hey, these are just my musings-they may be funny, they may be serious, and on some days they may even be a little random or ridiculous. Yep, I don't really have an end goal or a destination in mind for this blog, I'm just along for the ride.

So with that, let the journey begin!

1 comment:

  1. welcome aboard the blog train, my friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete