Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One of those days...

You know, today was just one of those days. Crazy thing is I know tomorrow will be one of those days as well...and now that I think about it, last week was a conglomeration of 5 of "those days" stacked together. All I can say is--good thing Friday is a comin'!

So here's a question for all my faithful readers out there (ya, all two of you ;). What do you do to maintain balance and health in the crazy moments of life? Or, as more eloquently asked by Nancy Ortberg (of whom I'm a huge fan), how do you lead a rhythm of life that renews the life of God in you?

Ahh yes, I find myself coming back to that question time and time again. Take a stab at it and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Arrgh! I had this huge response and when I went to post I couldn't remember my password so I had to create a new one but by the time I got back here my comment was gone!

    ReplyDelete